Thursday, March 22, 2012

First Review! Black Head Ex Nose Clay Mask

So this will be my first review! Yay! Today I will be reviewing the Black Head Ex Nose Clay Mask from The Face Shop. This is a peel off type mask that functions similarly to the Biore Pore Strips. I like this more than the strips because you can put it on other areas of your face besides the nose, and it is so much more effective on the sides of your nose. It comes in a small tube that is about the size of a travel size lotion (a bit bigger actually).



Basically, you just wash your face, and put this on thickly on the areas you want it to go. If you don't put a thick layer it will not work. It does take a long time to dry and you can feel it dry... I'd say 15 minutes minimum. Afterwards, just peel it off and you can see the gunk it picks up on the strip itself.

Verdict: 5/5

I LOVE this item. I would definitely re-buy when I run out, and the bottle can last you at least a couple of months if you use it on a weekly basis. For about $5 on eBay, you really can't go wrong with the price. This item definitely deserves the seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment